The Foundation has the goal; To create a society that works for all individuals regardless of their braintypes, we develop in projects, the tools, community, campaigns, researches and products, to enhance societal equality, social connections and cooperation between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals, thereby supporting to move forward towards a neurodiverse society.
- research activities, production, innovation and distribution of projects that facilitate equality, self-management and effective joining for neurodivergents in the classroom, on the working space, in friendships, in groups in relationships and as individuals in society.
- campaigns of information that foster mutual understanding, curiosity and acceptable between neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals,
- developing knowledge and tools for effective communication that take into consideration how communication and cooperation is enacted by neurodiverse individuals
There are three parts to the plan:
- We build the technology that actually solves the problem.
- We distribute this to 10.000 dutch Neurodivergents.
- We distribute this to 10 million global users.
In transparancy, we publish our full statutes & boardmembership publicly:
- Signs language
- Shakes language
- Swipes language
- Signs Messenger *
- Signs Remote*
- Signs Assistant*
- 2Tango.Learner project*
- 2Tango.Together project*
- 2Tango.Work project*
- Hivemind context builder for mini.ai
- Auti Matcher *
- Virtual Assistant Mini.ai *
- Self-management app *
* in cooperation with 2Tango & educational partners, based upon 2Tango insights & technology. 2Tango is founded by Neurodiversity Foundation members, and fund and support a lot of our research leading to the solutions that will serve millions neurodivergents thrive in life.
- ATHENS initiative, creating the tools to implement realtime neurodiverse translation, to support communication by and cooperation with neurodivergents. Signs, 2Tango.Work and Mini.Ai are the main innovations, and completely new to the world.
- Neurodiversity information and support campaigns – run by ATHENS. Via video (Krachtig Anders video series), social media campaigns (accounts & influencers), and through politics (supporting neurodiverse friendly politicians and proposals).
- My Amazing Brain – magazine, distribution and campaign to support neurodiverse friendly classrooms, run by the Neurodiversity Foundation.
- National Neurodiversity Pride Day- run by Neurodiversity Foundation and partnering organizations, each year on June 18th.
We are appreciative to the choice of our investors to fund our research efforts and productional efforts, for both the foundation and its ‘neurodiverse divison making the products’ 2Tango, and hereby mention specifically:
- Cor Wit Fund: Funding for the research projects
- City Lab: Funding for the production of work-related tooling
- SIDN : Funding for the prototype of Signs Messenger.
We seek more funding to continue or complete our research, projects and products. For tips, talks or introductions to people that may wish to support our dream or technology, send a mail to email@example.com.
We are based in the Netherlands and have offices in Rotterdam and Amstelveen. Please contact us, if you wish to meet us.
- Main office: marconistraat 16, 3029 AK, Rotterdam
- Postal adres: tiengemeten 131, 1181 CS, Amstelveen
These are the rainbow colors of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are similar but different from the rainbows of other Diversity & Pride groups.
This is the design guide of the Neurodiversity Foundation. They are the core, upon which we will add new variations to suit our goals.
- Our Chambre of Commerce number is: 71010025
- Bank account used by the foundation: NL02INGB0007727974
The Neurodiversity Foundation is on the very innovative edge of assistive technology. We love working with likeminded groups, individuals and organizations. And we see many having a similar wish for this world, as the one fueling our passion. For those wishing for a more inclusive world, embracing all types of minds, we believe that we are here to actually solve the problem, not just talk about it, if you do too: Work with us, for us, or team up in our research efforts. This can be via partnership in the ATHENS Initiative, via a shared research unit, or with the foundation directly. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our technologies support neurodivergents to thrive in the workplace, which we label as ‘neurodiverse translation tools’. For example in our ‘workchat’ app, it strips boss-employee conversation of uncertainty, sarcasm, jokes, and other ineffective (autism-unfriendly) distractions from functional goal-directed conversations, and aides in clarifying the unsaid and the context of the intent of conversations for both types of users. Mutual understanding is productive and preferable to confusion and social politics. Our aim is to level the playing field, and thereby effortlessly unlocking the value of neurodiversity in the workplace.
Note: All tools are heavily geared towards personal privacy, encrypted, gdpr proof, and since all data is decentralised, it cannot be used for monitoring, tracking or any usecase other than supporting the neurodivergent workforce and their company leaders to communicate and cooperate more effectively.
We are building virtual life support assistants, custom-made to the wishes of the user. Its initially build with autistics in mind, but is adapted so that it can serve many different types of brains. Because autistics are each unique, in both capacity and personality but face similar but differing communication problems when interacting with others, the newest prototypes are unique virtual agents, specifically supporting the self-selected needs of a single individual. Join our testers team: Select which issues you would like to be helped with, and your own Mini.ai will act as a virtual life support system. Becoming part of our testers-team, will allow you to use all we build for free, and you can have input on what you want to be helped with in communicating, relating and cooperating with others, as well as taking care of yourself.
The Neurodiversity Foundation has the capacity to host interns. Soms work at the office, some do their own research externally, all are curious, clever or crafty, all work hard in their own field, and are selected for the motivation and capacity to create impact. If you fit this profile, email us why we would love to have you at email@example.com. We are seeking specifically for these areas of expertise:
HBO/WO (academic and professional) -level
- Speech Therapy (logopedie): You will support the Signs project, forging an autism friendly sign language, to match our tech.
- Behavorial Psychology: You will support the improvements of the Learner project, coupling solutions with personal states and contexts.
- Data driven Psychology: You will support the development of Mini.AI, modelling in Signs translation.
- Data science: You will support the build, tuning of models and allround technical issues enhancing the virtual assistant.
- Experts of neurodiversity: You will provide advice, reseach, or support the testing phases of the solutions we are building.
- Financial Management: You will support the administrative division in automating and optimizing the organization.
HBO/MBO professional and practical level
- Event organizer: You will support organizing the Neurodiversity Pride Day 2020 in 16 cities in the Netherlands
- Event manager: You will support organizing the activities on Brain Awareness Week and Autism Week in the Netherlands
- Visual designer: You will support the creation of visuals, video’s, images, animations needed for the classroom project, pride day projects, website, information leaflets and social media.
- Experts of neurodiversity: You will be an ambassador, provide communication and feedback, and support the testing of the solutions.
If you want to send us a message, these are some of your options:
1) fill the contactform on this website.
2) send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) send a mail to our crewmembers: