Services for Organizations
For Corporates, Non-profits & Governmental organizations
To serve the move towards Neurodivergents friendly organizations, unlock the power of neurodiverse teams and build neuroinclusive working cultures.
The Neurodiversity Foundation also creates services for organizations and companies, like workshops, trainings, keynotes, policy review and so much more.
We don’t ‘advertize’ these services, we are usually contacted directly with a need of support.
Most of support is focussed on:
- A wish to become more neuroinclusive at the workplace
- A wish to attract more neurodivergent talent
- A wish to recruit more neurodivergent talent during the interview proces
- A wish to keep the neurodivergent workforce ‘happy’ and/or productive
- A wish to retain the neurodivergent employees for a longer period of time
- A wish to adapt or alter policies to become supportive of all neurotypes
- A wish to mediate between conflicts of ND & NT teammembers
- A wish to organize a campaign around neurodiversity
- A wish to have documents reviewed for ‘offensive’ wording
- A wish to have documents content reviewed, evaluated or added upon
- A wish to become a partner for our long-term goals of society
- A wish to become a partner of Neurodiversity Pride Day
How it works:
- The foundation gets contacted by a representative of the organization via email, contactform, direct contact or phone.
- An initial phone or video conversation is held to assess the situation and needs, usually with the Director or the Chair of the foundation.
- The representative clarifies which ‘package’ (like Silver, Gold or Graphene) the organization wants, or otherwise what is the budget allowed for performing services, or a bandwidth; We cannot make an offering, without knowing the budget. We accept packages, regular bills as well as donations to our charitable work as payment. We accept company services offered by organizations as a sign of friendship and support.
- A plan is formed about services that could support the organization or company, often in consultation with the representative
- An offering is discussed internally in the foundation, and then offered to the organization or company.
- The plan is reviewed by the representative and if greenlit; implemented on a accorded timeline
- The results are reviewed
Most popular services
Need something else? Ask us!
Webinars for teams
Workshops for teams and/or managers
Inspirational lunch sessions
Evaluation or review of policies
Keynotes and speeches
Teambuilding exercises, events or activities
Working with us