The Neurodiversity Foundation also creates services for organizations and companies. We don’t ‘advertize’ these services, we are usually contacted directly with a need of support.
Most of support is focussed on:
- A wish to become more neuroinclusive at the workplace
- A wish to attract more neurodivergent talent
- A wish to recruit more neurodivergent talent during the interview proces
- A wish to keep the neurodivergent workforce ‘happy’ and/or productive
- A wish to retain the neurodivergent employees for a longer period of time
- A wish to adapt or alter policies to become supportive of all neurotypes
- A wish to mediate between conflicts of ND & NT teammembers
- A wish to organize a campaign around neurodiversity
- A wish to have documents reviewed for ‘offensive’ wording
- A wish to have documents content reviewed, evaluated or added upon
- A wish to become a partner for our long-term goals of society
- A wish to become a partner of Neurodiversity Pride Day
For each organization or company asking for our support, the process is:
- The foundation gets contacted by a representative of the organization
- A initial phone or video conversation is held to assess the situation and needs, usually with the Director or the Chair of the foundation.
- The representative clarifies the budget allowed for services, or a bandwidth; We cannot make an offering, without knowing the budget. We accept regular bills as well as donations to our charitable work as payment. We accept company services offered by organizations as a sign of friendship and support.
- A plan is formed about services that could support the organization or company, often in consultation with the representative
- An offering is discussed internally in the foundation, and then offered to the organization or company.
- The plan is reviewed by the representative and if greenlit; implemented on a accorded timeline
- The results are reviewed
Services that may be suggested are:
- Mediation services
- Evaluation of policies
- Webinars for teams
- Workshops for teams and/or managers
- Keynotes and speeches
- Inspiration sessions
- Teambuilding exercises, events or activities
- We understand that for some organizations, there is a wish for discretion in our services, which is something we accomodate for if stated by the organization or company. We therefore do not share a (complete) list of our services or clients externally.
- For some request, or specific tasks, we collaborate with ND-minded partners in the field, that we have vetted or selected as the best option for the situation at hand.