For Neurodiversity Pride Day 2020 you can add a special frame to your social media profile to show your pride. You can allready add the Pride Frame at any time. This year we chose the colorful kite as a symbol.
How to add a pride frame on your facebook profile:
- Click one of the following links for:
- the Dutch frame: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=2802525519875614.
- the English frames: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=912738639151273
- the International “we’re all nuts” frame: www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=2658990031038390
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save.
How to add a pride frame to your twitter profile:
- Click one of the links for:
- The Dutch twitter frame: https://twibbon.com/Support/neurodiversity-pride-day
- The International twitter frame: https://twibbon.com/Support/neurodiversity-pride-day-2
- Save the profile picture.
This is what this years Pride Frame looks like: